Develop your technique as you master the pentatonic scale.
If you play guitar, you need to know the pentatonic scale. Virtually every guitar player uses it. Players like B.B. King (blues), Andres Segovia (classical), Eddie Van Halen (rock), and Joe Pass (jazz) have all made use of this versatile, guitar-friendly scale. It’s as important to the guitar as learning chords. It’s the scale that most guitar players start with, and for good reason: it’s like the guitar was built for it, not to mention that a countless number of songs use it as the basis for riffs, licks, and solos. Now you can master this versatile scale, step-by-step, as you warm-up!
97 Warm-Up Exercises Designed to:
- Help you easily navigate the pentatonic scale anywhere on the neck
- Build Coordination, finger strength, and dexterity
- Teach you how to connect scale patterns
- Build confidence in your soloing
- Increase your speed and accuracy
- Improve your timing
- Master both the major and minor pentatonic scales
Great for new and experienced players
Whether you are new to the guitar or an experienced player, Pentatonic Master will strengthen your technique while building your skill set, taking your playing to a whole new level!
Order your copy and get started today!