Master Rhythm GuitarFor many guitar players, the process of learning chords involves a chord chart or chord dictionary and a lot of memorization. We believe there's a better way. That's why we created The Guitar Chord Master series, dedicated to teaching you chords in a progressive manner while you learn common chord progressions and strum patterns you can use to play the songs you love. Start with basic chords in book 1 and progress to more advanced chords as you move through the series.
This bundle includes:
- Guitar Chord Master 1: Basic Chords (view preview)
- Learn all the basic guitar chords, strum patterns, and chord theory, then master them with practice songs and hundreds of exercises.
- Guitar Chord Master 2: Beyond Basic Chords (view preview)
- Move your knowledge of guitar chords beyond the basics. Learn new voicings, extensions, other embellishments, and how to use a capo.
- Guitar Chord Master 3: Power Chords (view preview)
- Master every kind of power chord, from traditional power chords to inverted power chords to drop “D” voicings, as well as a variety of rock rhythms.
Why Wait?With this three book bundle, you'll develop the skills you need to play countless numbers of songs, and this is the most cost-effective way for you to get the three books pdf format. Plus, it includes access to streaming audio files and free lifetime updates so you'll receive access to any new editions we publish of the three books.
Scroll up to order your bundle and download your copies and get started today!