The guitar is in your lap. It’s tuned. You’re ready. An hour goes by and you feel like you’ve accomplished so little. In fact, a good chunk of time was spent noodling around. On top of that, your mind keeps going back to the other things you need to be doing: the housework, spending time with family and friends, etc. You set the guitar back in its case, unsure if you’ve actually made any progress. . .
If you find this description all too familiar, you are not alone.
Zero in on your goals and become a better guitar player faster.
Talent aside, if you want to see yourself progress on the guitar, you have to know how to practice well. This means having a clear understanding of what it means to practice. This concise practice guide will help you to figure out how to identify and overcome the obstacles in your way by showing you what to practice and how to structure your time so you see results faster.
Inside Perfect Practice, you will find:
- How to fit practice time into the busiest of schedules
- How to stay focused and get into the right frame of mind
- How to set realistic goals for both the long term and for each practice session
- Tips for adding meaningful variety and musicality into every practice session
- Tips on what to practice and when
- How to set goals that keep you inspired and ready to practice everyday
- A practice plan for you to personalize
End practice burn-out and learn how to into time well-spent with Perfect Practice.
Scroll up to order your digital edition, or scroll down for links to order your copy in paperback.